Welcome to The Normanhurst
Residential Care Home and Nursing Home on Bexhill's historic seafront promenade
A warm, friendly, caring environment within a hotel setting, where residents can live in dignity and comfort, whilst feeling safe and protectedLearn more
Autumn Offer 2023
Save money on your stay at The Normanhurst. £1000 off for new permanent residents or £500 off your short stay.
This offer is available to those booking privately funded permanent and short stays that meet the terms and conditions below.
Primary Terms and Conditions
- This offer is available at both the Normanhurst Care Home and Nusring Home.
- The offer is for individuals funding their own care, whether this is on a permanent or short stay basis.
- Individuals either receiving Local Authority contributions or in receipt of CHC funding are excluded from the promotion. FNC contributions are not taken into account for these purposes.
- Fees vary by Home, room type and are subject to care needs.
- To qualify, privately funded permanent admissions need to be for a minimum of six (6) weeks and take place between 21st October 2023 and 22nd December 2023.
- Permanent admissions must have Terms and Conditions of Residency signed by the home and individual (or their legal representative) prior to the admission.
- For individuals moving in permanently and funding their own care, we will deduct £1000 after the sixth week following admission. This will be applied in the second month's invoice.
- If the permanent stay is less than six (6) weeks for any reason, we regret that we are not able to apply a pro rata saving and the full fees for the period stayed in the home will be payable and charged at the end.
- To qualify, privately funded short stay admissions need to be for a minimum of three (3) weeks with admission commencing before the end of December 2023.
- Short stays must be paid for in full, in advance, and have signed the Terms and Conditions of Residency ahead of the short stay at the home.
- Short stays that qualify will receive £500 off their booked short stay.
Other conditions to note
- Both new and former residents (who may have stayed with us on a short stay) are eligible to participate in this offer, but residents who are already living in one of the homes as permanent residents on 21st October 2023 are not eligible.
- Fees for individuals will vary according to their care needs and this will be discussed with you as part of the care needs assessment prior to admission.
- Bookings are subject to availability and dependent upon a care needs assessment. The Normanhurst reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend, or amend this promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. Nothing in this offer is an obligation on The Normanhurst to accept an admission in any circumstances.